Our Six Pittsburgh Storage Locations Offer a Variety of Features:
- Indoor Storage
- Climate Controlled Storage Spaces
- Electronic Access
- 70 Different Sized Units
- High Ceilings
- Sophisticated security system with 48 cameras
- Individual Door Alarms
- Fire Safety Sprinkler System
- 24/7 Access
- Free Truck for Move-in
- Complete Line of Boxes and Moving Supplies
- Hydraulic Loading Docks
- Business Resource Center (copy and fax, conference center)
- Package Peceiving
- Drive-in Facility
* Features may vary according to location
Our indoor loading docks offer protection for you and your belongings. Our carts, dollies, and pallet-jacks make your move as easy as possible.
We also offer a free truck rental for your move-in with free fuel, pads, straps and dollies. STORExpress Self Storage offers shelving, high ceilings, many available sizes, climate control, security system and video cameras and insurance services at reasonable rates.
You are invited to visit one of our facilities to see first-hand how our services may benefit you and/or your organization!
Things You Should Know Before Storing With Anyone!
1. Cost of Moving: It is important that you should always consider the moving costs as part of your total expense. Some facilities may offer discounts on rental trucks or a free truck for your move. Be sure to ask about any discount programs available that may help you save some money.
2. Secure Self Storage: The type of security a facility offers may determine how safe your belongings will be. The best secure storage facilities include video cameras, individual door alarms, and electronic access to help protect items in your storage unit.
3. Climate Controlled Storage: It may be important for some of your belongings to be stored in a temperature controlled environment. Extreme heat or cold can cause damage to certain items. It is important for you to determine if your belongings are temperature sensitive.
4. Storage Layout & Space Selection: A storage consultant can help you choose the space you need by calculating the total size of the items being stored. An efficiently packed small space will cost less than a larger space; however, if you frequently use the space, a larger well organized space with shelving and reusable boxes may be more convenient.
5. Shelving: Shelving is used to make better use of your space. It can help you stay organized. Renting a smaller unit with shelving may be more economical than renting a larger unit. Why pay for space that you are not using? Be sure to ask if a facility has shelving as an option.
6. Deposits: This payment in advance means cash out of your pocket. Be sure to find out if there is a security deposit and how or when it is refunded or forfeited upon termination of a storage agreement.
7. Insurance: The goods that you place in self storage spaces are the sole responsibility of you, the Owner. Goods are not insured by the storage facility. The storage facility should provide a low cost quality insurance coverage for your goods or you can check your home owners insurance policy to see if your belongings may be covered in storage at no extra charge.